We are glad to invite you people from your mother country to the ‘2018 Global Challenge of Youth with Disabilities’ which began with an aim of enabling young professionals with disabilities to build their capacity to become international leaders.
*Brief information is as below.
A. Outline of Korea Team
• Period: 13 Days 14 Nights (July 8th ~ 21st, 2018 *Tentative)
• Theme: Leave no one behind!
– 10 young professionals with disabilities in each country from Asia-Pacific Area
– 7 Korean youths with disabilities or without disabilities, 2 coordinators
• Program includes
– Visit orgnization/agency related to Disability (*Will be decided later refering participants’ opinions)
– Official Seminar on Disability and International Development – Cultural Exchange
– 3 days Dreamteam camp with 53 other members
including Conference of Youth with Disabilities on Life with a disability and vision
B. Information for the applicants
– Youths with disabilities in Asia-Pacific (Age: 18~34)
– Disability-related field work experience
– International Development-related work experience
– To be able to commit oneself to a full-time program 2 weeks away from home
– Competent in English (To be able to make a presentation in English)
All expenses associated with the participation in the program, including round-trip air ticket, hotel accommodation, meals and local transportation services
• Required Document for Submission
– Application Form (Fill out)
– Two Manuscripts written according to the theme 1, 2
*Please refer to the page #6~7 “Instructions for the applicants’ works”
– Certificates (Employment, Students status): Reference can also be submitted
– Reference from work or school (University)
– Other Questionnaire (Google Survey) : https://goo.gl/82mHnw *Once you apply, it’s necessary to submit either.
*You could have find all the information, too at the following link which is temporary website for this project